Join us for a celebration of Polish Cultural Heritage with our
our live release party with our performance of Grazyna Bacewicz Quartet for Four Violins featuring Maestro Pasquale Laurino, Alexander Mandl, Darlene Rivest, and Claudette Kolosowski.
This “dinner and a show” event begins Saturday, October 24 at 7:30 pm on our YouTube Channel with a PreConcert Conversation by Guest Rob Tomaro followed by a newly recorded performance.
Polish food and drink available for carryout courtesy of Ivanhoe Pub and Eatery.
Carryout dinner for the evening includes:
- Mizeria – Polish cucumber salad with sour cream
- Zupa Grzbowa – Mushroom soup
- Kotlety Schabowy -Breaded pork cutlet with a roasted garlic & parsley white sauce
- Potato & cheese Pierogi
- Kapusta Zasmazana – Polish fried cabbage, and roasted beets.
- Miodownik -Polish Honey Cake
$34.99 Plus Tax
Ask about beer and wine options.
A portion of the proceeds support the RSO.
Place your order starting October 12 by calling (262) 637- 4730