- This event has passed.
December 3 @ 7:30 pm
Doors open at 6:30 pm. Please view our COVID Precautions below. If you have specific questions about tickets or the concert, please call us at 262.636.9285 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The annual RSO Holiday Pops is back – rejoice!
Tradition is very important to all of us and the musicians of the RSO sorely missed performing for you last December. Maestro Laurino will lead the Orchestra in joy-filled program of holiday favorites in time to kick-off the winter holiday season. Let there be much singing and merriment!
We welcome guest vocalist, mezzo-soprano Colleen Brooks.
Concert Repertoire Highlights:
- Sleigh Ride by Leroy Anderson
- A Charlie Brown Christmas by Vince Guaraldi
- The Skater’s Waltz by Émile Waldteufel
- And so much more!
Covid precautions for the RSO Pops concerts:
- Masks are required for everyone regardless of vaccination status due to the City of Racine’s mask mandate in public spaces.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations at various points in the hall.
- Dinner will be available for purchase. Menus will be provided to ticket buyers at the end of October.
- You will not be allowed to bring in your own food per county health department regulations.
- Full bar service with beer, wine, cocktails, coffee, soda, and water will be available.
- If there are specific concerns you feel we are not addressing, please contact the office. We want to make sure you are comfortable coming to our performances.
Order Your Tickets Today!
*As of Friday, December 3, online ticket sales are closed. Please visit us at the box office at Memorial Hall if you are interested in purchasing General Admission or VIP seats.
Premium table tickets: seating within the first 3 rows (SOLD OUT)
Regular table tickets: seating within rows 4 – 6 (SOLD OUT)
Exclusive Side Balcony: 4 seats per balcony (total 0f 8 seats available as of December 3)
General Admission: all in the main balcony…there will be no general admission seating on the floor.
Students 18 and Under: free in the general admission area only. Please contact the office at 262.636.9285 to reserve your child’s seat.
- (262) 636-9285
- Memorial Hall
72 7th St
Racine, WI 53403 United States + Google Map